Friday, June 27, 2008

Jackson's Serious Injury List

Oh, Jackson.

I decided a few months ago to start documenting Jackson's accidents on my blog. I thought it would be entertaining, but now that I think about it, maybe it would be good evidence should I ever be questioned about Jackson's "accidents". Okay, that's not really as funny as I thought it would be...

Anyway. I missed most of Jackson's major mishaps because it didn't occur to me to photograph them until partway into our discovery of his apparent accident-proneness. I caught a couple, but then my psychological experiment worked: he stopped doing dramatic things--or at least getting hurt to the point of a photo op. So for those of you who have logged on just to see what crazy things Jackson's been up to, sorry to disappoint.

I do have a new one for you, though. Check out this beauty:


(And it's just like our little Jackie to smile while we're taking photos of his Serious Injuries.)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a beautiful face! (Even with the busted lip).

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

He doesn't look very upset! You cracked me up with your comments. Keep writing Tara! You are VERY talented!