When we noticed that some of our pictures from our new camera weren't quite as clear and focused as we thought they should be, Brad inspected the camera and--sure enough--there was a smudge on the lens. He said, "hmmmm... looks to me like it's about the size of a greasy little finger. Wait a minute... it seems like maybe the photos starting from Chick-fil-A are blurry..."
Meanwhile, we continued to browse through the latest round of photos, trying to figure out when they started getting blurry, so we might be able to figure out what happened. And we wanted to be sure that we had found the problem and that there wasn't something else wrong with the camera.
No kidding, as the word "Chick-fil-A" came out of Brad's mouth, the following picture popped up on the screen:
Meanwhile, we continued to browse through the latest round of photos, trying to figure out when they started getting blurry, so we might be able to figure out what happened. And we wanted to be sure that we had found the problem and that there wasn't something else wrong with the camera.
No kidding, as the word "Chick-fil-A" came out of Brad's mouth, the following picture popped up on the screen:

3 comments:
I had that same problem when I went home for my sisters bridal shower! I was so angry that I didn't look at the pictures while I was taking them because in the middle of all of them is a smudge! Those little fingers will get you everytime!
So jealous of the chick-fil-a! (moment of silence..... okay, I'm better)
oh my gosh, that is too funny. he's thinking "chick fil a...gotta touch the camera"
I've never seen a Chik-Fil-A so empty.
Greasy fingers and wet dog noses plague our camera lens, always a pain.
I enjoy your posts and no, they're not too long!
Post a Comment